So I had the pleasure of being invited along to a little get together yesterday of various social media peeps, to celebrate the 2013 VMA's!
The first ever 'Live Lunch' was a chance to get a whole bunch of twitter lovers in the same room, tweeting about the awards with yummy American style food — and it was awesome! I met loads of great people, put faces to names and I think I quietly ate my body weight in donuts...
Thanks to MTV and Sky TV for their hospitality! Here are some of my pics of the day...

The first ever 'Live Lunch' was a chance to get a whole bunch of twitter lovers in the same room, tweeting about the awards with yummy American style food — and it was awesome! I met loads of great people, put faces to names and I think I quietly ate my body weight in donuts...
Thanks to MTV and Sky TV for their hospitality! Here are some of my pics of the day...
1: Invitation & my buddy Belinda Nash and I
2: Dunkin' Donuts & Cups of Candy Corn with Reeces
3: Belinda Nash, Myself and Kate Peck (image thanks to Belinda)
4: Our NY loft style viewing room & life size projections
5: Prizes thanks to Sky TV & MTV for best tweets during the day





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your lovely comments! We moderate all our comments so that we can reply if need be.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.