Such a versatile hair-do! I love Pretty Buns Boutique, the stock loads of nifty hair stuff to help you create things with your locks that are next to impossible to do without. They're like a secret weapon! So when they brought out their Pretty Roll, I wanted to try it out for myself
- Start with day-after-hair-wash hair
- Flip hair to one side of your head and put a 'place holder' pin at the back of your hair
- Grab your Pretty Roll and thread between the elastic and the roll
- Wind it tightly towards your head
- Pin into place with bobby pins being sure to pin the roll at each end to keep the 'victory' shape
- Coat with a few lashings of hairspray and admire your handy work!
![]() |
| Black Chiffon blouse from Tempt, Coral shorts from Forever New and teal shoes from Hannahs |
Want to win a Pretty Roll for yourself?? I have FIVE to give away! Aren't they generous? Competition will close Wednesday 11th of September and winner will be notified by email. Open internationally too! So, how can you win...?
- Simply jump over to their facebook page to give them a like
- Re-Post this on Instagram using the hashtag #FoxesBlogPrettyRoll
- Tweet about it on twitter, tagging @FoxesBlog in your post
Each one of the above counts as an entry, once you've done one (or all) of the above simply comment below with what you have done, your email address and what hair colour Pretty Roll you would like (they come in either blonde or brunette) and you're done!
Pretty Roll provided care of Pretty Buns Boutique
![]() |
| Pretty Rolls in Blonde and Brunette |
Pretty Roll provided care of Pretty Buns Boutique



i liked them on facebook. :D laurenorlina[at]gmail.com i'm a brunette. x
ReplyDeleteYour pretty roll looks SO pretty! I would love to single white female you and give the pretty roll (in Blonde) a go too.
ReplyDeleteI've just liked them on Facebook - Alana Broadhead alanaalana(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank you i have liked their facebook page!
ReplyDeleteI would looooooove blondey blonde one :)
Gabby
have liked their FB page and shared on twitter https://twitter.com/crissykiwi/status/373237671922921472
ReplyDeleteI have liked their FB page, what a great site. Would love the blonde one. jaderbs@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteLiked on FB. Would love a blonde one please. kim_rbrown@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have liked their Facebook page, and tweeted it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Giveaway and a Awesome Blog. I am a Brunette.
And I am totally getting those shoes. They are gorgeous.
I liked there facebook page. would like the Brunette one please :) chrystal.doug@yahoo.co.nz
ReplyDeleteI've tweeted! blonde please :) oliviaduncan365@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete