Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Misty Mornings...

Monday was a very misty and foggy morning here on the North Shore of Auckland. Here are some un-touched snaps that I took from my kitchen window... I love that even though we are in the heart of the suburbs, our house always feels tucked away and private.



Recognise these snaps? The last time we had a morning like this, I took a photo and used it for my blog header. Fancy.

3 comments :

  1. WOW! Those photos are stunning Jess! You should sell that second one, I'd buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Lorna!! That's so sweet of you, I should totally look into that xx

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks Lorna!! That's so sweet of you, I should totally look into that xx

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments! We moderate all our comments so that we can reply if need be.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pin It button on image hover