POW! Have some colour on your Thursday. I figured as it's been rather chilly lately, dreaming of bright colours is always a happy outcome.
Pattern is so ridiculously huge right now, as you know I don't wear masses of colour but I do like the idea of it. As always, you don't have to fully embrace a trend and go all out, but you can include a little more colour when you're next picking something to wear.
It doesn't have to be fussy (11) or could just be a peek on your nails (3) or an accessory (5) but how gorgeous are those two Mara Hoffman looks??!! (10) just beautiful.
Hope you're having a lovely week...
1. Capped sleeve dress with a modernist design of buildings 2. A bright, bold lip with simple eyes
3. Nail inspiration 4. Cutest floral shorts and a bright bag 5. Kate Spade Confetti jewelled bangles
6. Emilio Pucci from the Resort 2013 collection 7. Arty inspiration (I can't remember where I found this!) 8. Pink tourmaline earrings 9. Geometric embellished dress 10. Mara Hoffman 2013 collection
11. Olivia Palermo looking amazing
3. Nail inspiration 4. Cutest floral shorts and a bright bag 5. Kate Spade Confetti jewelled bangles
6. Emilio Pucci from the Resort 2013 collection 7. Arty inspiration (I can't remember where I found this!) 8. Pink tourmaline earrings 9. Geometric embellished dress 10. Mara Hoffman 2013 collection
11. Olivia Palermo looking amazing

Hey Jess. No.7 is the fabulous print by Inaluxe called 'Garden Party'. Available from Endemicworld. Here is the link: http://www.endemicworld.com/garden-party-art-print-by-inaluxe.html
ReplyDelete