Thursday, 1 August 2013

Giveaway: Endemic World

The fine folks over at Endemic World are a generous bunch, especially to Foxes Blog readers! So much so that they have give me not one, but two of their 'Ka Pai' by 326 prints to giveaway to two very lucky readers....


Endemic World is a fantastic online print store, all about supporting New Zealand and international artists making rad things, it is totally curated with each designer hand picked with fresh works to choose from all the time. I love their ethos that everyone should own art; so you can be sure a visit through the checkout won't leave you eating baked beans for the rest of the month (or it could, you might decide to buy up large, and who am I to stop you, I encourage it!) which is truly excellent.

Here is my cherry picked selection of art from their store (Santa, take note)...


Want to win one of the 'Kia Ora' prints? Simply hop over to their store and comment below with what would be at the top of your wishlist. Please leave your name and email so I can contact you. 

Winner will be drawn Thursday 8th of August at 3pm NZ time. Only open to New Zealand entries. For an extra entry tweet/facebook and tell me you have below. Too easy!

26 comments :

  1. Hi Jess.
    Isn't Endemic World great?! So many pretty things to make a home happy.
    I've had the 'SOL Print by Inaluxe' print on my wishlist for quite a while - so so cool.
    Thanks for the chance to win...
    Emma, emma (at) freedomcreative.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite happens to be one of your faves! It's the 'Cryil' print by Margaret Petchell! Although I would choose any of her budgie prints, they are so colourful, fun and cute! I would love to win! Thanks for the chance! :)

    alexcatriona@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to choose, but I have to say Flox's Home print is tu meke!

    (Rebekah - rebekahf@greystar.co.nz).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'Beats & Peace' Print by iThink is amazing, that is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOVE Endemic World, such a great place just to browse for fun :) I have to say the Press Close Together Print by Inaluxe would be my top pick! - Tracy (lockyer.tracy@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Photographic Memories Photo Print would look great in my office, or The Circus Print for a baby nursery (one day!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 'W print by Mash'- very cool!

    chantelle@yumyumkids.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jess, I'm crushin on "Claris" by Margaret Petchell!
    jen, jen@forno.co.nz thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zen like quality of Cyril is my favourite. Judgenudge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a generous giveaway - thanks a million!
    Top of my list would have to be "Cyril" by Margaret Petchell - would love to have him adorning the walls of my lounge.

    Millie
    milliet@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  11. After much deliberation top of my wishlist would be -

    Clever Little Bastard Print

    Kath moose.marine@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  12. "The Nudes by Inaluxe" has me swooning.....thank you ever so much for such a great giveaway.

    My details -

    Grant Thomas
    grant.thomas1@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stunning "Maycee" by Margaret Petchell would most certainly be the top print on my list. Endemic World is such a treasure trove!!

    Eddie
    eddie_waterpolo1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Cyril print.It is so cute.
    j.knipping@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jessica,
    I really like the Little Fantail Print by Inaluxe. Thanks for the great competition. shrda@hotmail.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Chalk it Up Print by Mash, I just adore the typography!
    Rochelle whatanarcissist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Blondie - reeks of Marilyn Monroe and Andy Warhol

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favourite has to be the two tuis, i enjoy doing blackwork embroidery, the simple black and white looks so striking and defined., and these bird prints look amazing, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Surf Highway Print by Greg Straight....would fit perfectly at our new beach house!

    Amy
    amy831@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favourite is the Fish & Chips print :)

    Rosemarie Perkin
    rperkin@sfu.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, what a perfect site! I've been looking at art/prints online trying to find somewhere that ships to Nz and/or sells kiwiana art.

    It was so hard to pick my favourite, I adore the Cyril print and the The Swan Print by Evie Kemp but I ultimately chose the Girl Guide Stamp Vintage Poster - because a girl guide is always a girl guide!!!

    Julia
    juliagrace.gardner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Two Tuis Print by Holly Roach! Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tweeted it! https://twitter.com/bubieski/status/365293818276360195

    ReplyDelete
  24. m.stephaniegardner@gmail.com
    definately Hootenanny Print by Inaluxe - i LOVE owls & think that would definately go awesome in my house!
    Never been on endemic before think I might just have to buy now :) love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Hipster Llama Print. It would look great in my house.


    cj_duthie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
Pin It button on image hover