Wednesday, 19 June 2013

My Space: Office

My poor little office, it's has been quite neglected since I went back to work full-time. The other week my mac book decided after 5 loyal years to totally bite the dust, so after an (expensive) trip to the shops, I welcomed to the house a new iMac after years of cursing the tiny lap top screen. Of course, there was no space for this new addition so something needed to be done.

On true tidying/organising fashion, this was the tip of the ice berg and I ended up doing a massive overhaul of almost everything in storage. At times, it could not see the floor, I knocked over piles of carefully stacked papers and I swore a few times when dropping heavy boxes on my feet but I got there and now have a fresh, tidy space free from clutter and oozing productivity... that's the plan anyway.

I share my office space with my daughter who keeps lots of her toys in here, it's also where I sew and I have somewhere quiet to sit and read a book.

Recently, my little office space was featured with a collection of other workspaces on the Design Assembly blog.




9 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Quite envious of all those shelves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat ornament at your desk! Where did you get it please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually a little Fox :) you can get one for yourself from here http://www.whiskerslane.com.au/

      Delete
  3. Very Nice and beautiful office. The new iMac is just awesome computer. It give a very nice look in your office.

    virtual office miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice office space you got there! I'm also considering setting up an office space Dallas, could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's sad to hear about your MacBook. Anyway, it's good you have a replacement now; and nevertheless, your home office is definitely classy and organised. The ivory walls and big window pave the way for making the space wider and airier. Bet you have a cute feline friend over there. :) Will certainly look forward to your new articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments! It's a beautiful space to work in, I'll have to try and keep it tidy ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments! We moderate all our comments so that we can reply if need be.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pin It button on image hover