Sunday, 19 May 2013

Weekend Tunes: Janine & The Mixtape

Yes, yes, I know I've done a post on Janine & The Mixtape before... actually I have done two (find the very first one here). But who's counting? It's officially New Zealand music month and she just too amazing to not have 3 posts about her, ok?

I've been waiting with baited breath for the next move from Janine, and this certainly doesn't disappoint; she is one hell of a talented woman who constantly blows me away with her voice and music making abilities. Have a listen and fall in love a little bit more with this Auckland lady living the dream in New York City...


2 comments :

Thanks for your lovely comments! We moderate all our comments so that we can reply if need be.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pin It button on image hover