With this weather change, I've been coveting a leather jacket. It's so hard to find the perfect one! And by perfect I mean one that isn't going to mean getting into debt or selling a vital organ to own. Here are some that I have found that would fit the bill quite nicely. A little bit 80's a dash of 50's and something that looks layered and will of course go with everything.... picky you say? Pfftt. I'll find one
Really this style post is a "today, I wish I could wear....."
Is there anything that you are wanting to add to your own wardrobe this Winter?
1. Beautiful simple accessories 2. Pop of a bright lip and a chunky chain with black 3. Such a beautiful top that would go with almost anything 4. Emerson Fry sandals 5. Love the cut of this jacket with the layers 6. Still trying to find the source of this amazing jacket! 7. The perfect daytime cat eye liner 8. Orly nail varnish, love this colour 9. Black jacket with gold zipper detail 10. Issey Miyake 'Bilbao' bag 11. Charlie ankle boots from Cotton On 12. Burgundy leather with a great scarf 13. Fantastic leggings!

I've been looking for a leather jacket this season too. I feel like it is an investment so when I find the perfect one, I don't mind shelling out for it. Better to find the perfect one that a not so perfect one.
ReplyDeleteI have quite the collection of leather boots now but I've never owned a leather jacket.
Smoove/Grot Shop in Little High Street have a selection of reasonably priced leather jackets in lots of different colours. Even red!
Totally agree; definitely not something that should be bought cheaply! So hard to find something though that isn't (what I feel) over priced when it's $900 and up *sniff* I must check those places out! Thanks for the suggestion :)
DeleteOhh, that crocheted top is gorgeous. Wish I had those eyelashes in picture #7! Sigh, stumpy lashes for life.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! And a reasonable price too.... Aww, at least there are false lashes which I'm pretty sure those are ;) xx
Delete