In late June it was my birthday (that, is how busy I have been folks!) and I turned the graceful age of 30. I'm ok, I've come to terms with it. I really didn't take it very well but luckily I have wonderful friends who helped me forget about it and really just enjoy myself.
To mark such an occasion, I did a spot of on-line shopping on ASOS — one of my favourite clothing websites! I ended up buying three dresses, oops (all black) these two are my absolute favourites. The other one is being taken in, more on that later.
I had my make-up done at Smashbox in Albany, bought myself a new lippie, picked up a new clutch and pair of boots and I was set. I had the best time with my favourite people, despite a few things... I'm terrible at taking photo's when I'm out and the only snap I got was the below with my lovely friend Amanda, so these I did recently. I still love that sparkly dress...
TOP: ASOS Petite Body Con dress with lace insert
Suede ankle boots from Pulp and accessories from Diva
CLOCKWISE: Myself and Amanda, my cats paw Meadowlark pendant (a gift from my bestie, Kylie), Smashbox Megatint lipstick



cute outfits! you look great hun! :D
ReplyDeleteI bought these boots for my birthday in June too - but haven't worn them much because I wasn't sure what to wear them with - look great here so thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome! I wear mine with jeans too and they're great for work. I love a dress with boots; clunky or dainty, it doesn't matter :)
Delete