Friday, 31 May 2013

It's Coming! The Auckland Art & Craft Fair

As you may (or may not) know, I co-run the Auckland Art & Craft Fair. We have been running this one of a kind Auckland event since 2010 and this June will be our SIXTH one. I run this super spectacle with my good friend, Kylie.

The Auckland Art & Craft Fair is THE market to head along to, there you will find a selection of the best Artists, Designers and Makers from around New Zealand — and sometimes from far away countries too.

I'm super excited for this one as I will be debuting some super new homeware items along with my coveted, faceted jewellery.

Be sure to mark this in your diaries and see you there!

Auckland Art & Craft Fair
Saturday 29th June
11am to 3pm, Aotea Centre, Auckland CBD

Here are some photo's I took from the December 2012 Fair...


  
Holly Roach maker of awesome prints and textiles
Matakana Plant Markers
 

Lorna Loves, fantastic homewares range!

SUM:D Designers collective, love their stuff!

All photo's property of Jessica Whiting. Please credit if used.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! We moderate all our comments so that we can reply if need be.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pin It button on image hover