When they first opened a few years ago (2 I think it was?) they were over on New North Rd and it was a bit of a tricky place to get to, they have since moved to new digs on Karangahape Road and it looks gorgeous! With the new digs comes new branding that I'm so in-love with, crisp, clean and really suits the new style.
If you're in their neck of the woods, be sure to go and check them out!
225 Karangahape Road (next to Buana Satu)
Auckland Central
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm and Sunday 10am - 5pm
Lucky for Foxes readers, I'm rather generous, and I thought I would share some of the treats that I got in my special opening night goodie bag! If you would like to win this pack of handmade loveliness, simply leave a comment below. For an additional entry, post about it on facebook (linking to the Foxes facebook page) or on twitter (being sure to @foxesblog).
Competition is open to international readers too! Entries will close on the 23rd April at 5pm NZ time
Good Luck!
Clockwise: Macrame plant hanger, Bird In A Bunny Suit card, Bobae Pyrite necklace
Images 1 & 2 property of Foxes Blog, Images 3, 4 & 5 used with permission from The Bread & Butter Letter
2.jpg)



I love the Bread and Butter letter - so much goodness in there you won't want to leave! What a great goodie bag too. Bobae jewellery is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness lovely! I must visit this shop :D the sooner the better
ReplyDeleteSo generous! Love the necklace...don't know how your giving it away :) I also think a Macrame plant hanger is just the thing my house needs!
ReplyDeleteI adore this shop!
ReplyDeleteI love this shop!
ReplyDeleteOooo yes please!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super stash! Bird in a bunny suit card is uber cute. Very jealous I couldn't make the opening but have visited since. Will be back to buy more goodies soon.
ReplyDeleteOhh yes please...
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway, yes please.
ReplyDeleteOh please! Adore the name (bread and butter being two of my favourite things) and this giveaway is gorgeous. Being a bit selfish though, I think I'd put the card on my wall, rather than send it to someone...
ReplyDeleteooohh what an amazing giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Maree! You won the blog competition. Could you please email me your address and I'll send it out to you: jessica dot foxes blog at gmail dot com
DeletePlease enter me in the comp, gorgeous stuff! Rebekah F
ReplyDeleteOoooh, nice giveaway Jess, love that necklace!
ReplyDeleteHope things are all good with you, Emma
Cool giveaway! I am a new liker! Love it all! :)
ReplyDeletealexcatriona@xtra.co.nz
I would love all those goodies especially the necklace it looks gorgeous. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love pyrite. Thanks for letting me join the competition.
ReplyDeletePretty please with a cherry on top!
ReplyDeleteelise.cat@hotmail.com
♥♥♥
ReplyDeletePlease, please, pretty please! I love the picture of the cat with the patch and the necklace, gorgeous!
ReplyDeletealexcatriona@xtra.co.nz
I would love to visit NZ one day and be able to shop at the lovely Bread and Butter Letter! But in the mean time, winning some of their lovely goodies will do perfectly instead! xx
ReplyDeletejanelle.vandervelde@gmail.com
I am so looking forward to their Garage Sale =)
ReplyDeleteLynne Soljak
Oh yes please! What a gorgeous shop, will have to check it out next time I'm in Auckland :)
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful things, I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteLove this shop!!!
ReplyDelete